This is a patch for Srikandi's excellent Alchemy (Bloodmoon version) mod. The only change is a conversion of leveled list changes from scripts to a regular leveled list entries (suitable for use with leveled list mergers).
I assume that you're a sophisticated mod user and know how to install mods and merge leveled lists. If not, then you should check around a bit for tutorials. In particular for information on leveled lists, see UESP: Leveled Lists.
• Install Sri Alchemy BM List Patch.esp in the regular way, but be sure to set it to load after Sri Alchemy BM.esp!
• Install updates/patches for other mods that change the same leveled lists. E.g., NOM 2.12-05 (or higher) from Wrye Musings.) See also UESP Leveled Lists.
• Remerge your leveled lists.
• In Wrye Mash, go to Saves tab, select mod to be updated and...
• Update masters as necessary. Be sure to include updates/patches to other mods as needed.
• Run "Repair All". This will delete overriding leveled lists in the savegame.
• You'll need Wrye Mash version 0.70 or higher to get the leveled list cleaning feature.
• Wrye Mash is a "kitchen sink" tool for managing Morrowind mods and savegames. You can use it to reorder mods, merge leveled lists and much more.
• Get Wrye Mash from Wrye Musings.
• Srikandi: For Srikandi's Alchemy, of course!
• Wrye: This patch.
• You are free to redistribute this work in unmodified form.
• You are free to modify and re-distribute this work, so long as you: 1) give the author(s) credit proportional to their contribution to the final work, 2) distribute the final work under the same terms, and 3) make artistic resources included with the final work available under the same terms as below.
• Artistic resources (meshes, textures, sounds, etc.) included with this work may be included in unmodified form with modified versions of this work, so long as their authors are given credit proportional to their contribution to the final work. Note that artistic resources may not be modified, or extracted from this work, unless permission is given elsewhere.